Nepal is a beautiful country. The country is home to ten of the world’s highest mountains, putting it right at the top list for trekking enthusiasts.
However, the country is home to some of the rarest species, friendly people, picturesque views, culture, and World Heritage sites.
This is the ultimate guide for a first-time visitor to Nepal
The Ultimate Guide to Nepal includes:
- Nepal’s history and Unesco Heritage sites
- Geographical diversity, culture, and lifestyle
- Months and best seasons to visit
- Some of the internationally top-ranked adventure activities in Nepal
- Popular cities to visit- nightlife and etiquette
- COVID-19 protocol
- Emergency numbers
- and more